Ofertas de Empleo
Research Bootcamp An Intensive Training Program
Banca / Financiera
The Research Bootcamp is designed to support new team members in developing the skills necessary to become successful analysts in Evalueserve’s Corporate and Professional Services business unit.
The program will consist of multiple stages:
Stage 1: Analysts will undergo corporate orientation, intensive training (business analysis tools, financial statements, Excel, essentials of being a quality analyst), guided activities, practical assignments, and shadow requests. This stage aims to cultivate the fundamental technical and soft skills of each new team member.
Stage 2: Workflow will incrementally ramp up into live requests, which consist of short-term research requests across all industries. Analysts will receive close guidance, quality support, and feedback to continue polishing research, communication, and time management skills.
Stage 3: Analysts will receive a detailed assessment of performance and further development areas. Analysts will align with a practice area such as consumer goods, healthcare, technology/media/telecom, or industrial goods, among others.
The Research Bootcamp lasts for 6 months.
Position at a Glance
This role is based in Viña del Mar, Chile. Analysts provide direct business research support to client research centers mainly in the Americas and Europe. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Scoping research requests, determining the research methodology, and engaging in email or phone communication to clarify requirements and set expectations with clients
• Conducting short-term research (secondary) on markets, companies, and industries using relevant and qualified sources (paid research databases, general Google search)
• Conducting critical assessments of the research results and, for gaps in data availability, identifying alternative related sources and data points
• Assessing data quality, data accuracy, and clarity of communication before each delivery
• Developing expertise in specialized research tools, paid research databases, and sources
• Developing expertise in an industry (to be determined based on education and professional background, as well as interest areas)
• Undergraduate degree from a reputed university (see below for details)
• Upper-intermediate written and verbal English communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong time management, attention to detail, solid business acumen, adaptability, ability to work independently, ability to receive and incorporate feedback, and professional communication skills
• Analytical mindset and logical thinking skills
• Resistance to pressure and capacity to work under short timelines
• Positive attitude and collaborative mindset
Required Educational or Professional Qualifications for Industry Alignment
Candidates should identify with one of the below:
• Healthcare: Undergraduate degree in commercial engineering, business administration, or a relevant degree OR relevant experience in pharmacy, medicine, pharmaceuticals, biology, biochemistry, chemistry, healthcare, or insurance.
• Consumer: Undergraduate degree in commercial engineering, business administration, or a relevant degree OR relevant experience in marketing, sales, retail, food/beverage, or agro-industry.
• Technology/Media/Telecom/Digital: Undergraduate degree in commercial engineering, business administration, or a relevant degree OR relevant experience in computer science, telecom, or digital.
• Industrial Goods: Undergraduate degree in commercial engineering, business administration, or a relevant degree OR relevant experience in engineering, construction, manufacturing, procurement, logistics, supply chain, energy, or utilities.
• Native Language: German, French, or Portuguese (Brazilian) AND an undergraduate degree in business administration, commercial engineering, or equivalent degree.
Escrito: Medio - Hablado: Medio - Traducción: Medio